… which means you have something to do every weekend, instead of loitering in malls or spending money cafe hopping hahaha.
2. Amazing international acts
Line up includes Feet on Fire which is a collaborative Flamenco and Indian dance, and King of Ghosts, which weaves Indian folk rhythms and orchestra.
3. Strong local contributions by our very own talented artists and performers
5. Free entry to most exhibitions and performances
THE GOOD NEWS IS MOST OF THE EXHIBITIONS AND PERFORMANCES ARE FREEEEEEEE. Except a few acclaimed ones…
6. … But, no worries, there’s discount available too!
Until 15th August, there are group discounts up to 30%, and concession price for students, refugees, senior citizens and many more!
7. More visual arts offerings
This is my favourite because I’m all about visual arts too, and the best part is, most of the exhibitions are free hehehe. #auntyching